The goal of fundraising is to raise enough money so that tuition can be kept at an affordable level for our school families. Fundraising can be as easy as swiping a credit or debit card or saving Box Tops for Education. Significant money is raised by these programs and helps us meet the yearly operational costs that tuition alone does not cover.
The more supporters registered in these programs means the greater profit for our school. Please be sure to tell all your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers about our programs and ask them to collect Box Tops, register their grocery club cards and credit and debit cards so our school will earn a rebate from their purchases at grocery stores and other participating merchants.
Register online at www.escrip.com.
Ralphs Reward Card
Visit Ralphs.com to sign up for or to renew your Ralphs Rewards card.
Visit www.ralphs.com and select Participant, please enter our NPO# 83356 along with your information.
Look for the brightly colored coupons on products like: General Mills cereals, Pillsbury, Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Ziploc bags, Kleenex and Progresso.
Box Tops for Education Marketplace Online Shopping
Shop online via the Box Tops for Education Marketplace and earn valuable rebates for Saint Andrew School from your favorite retailers and merchants.
Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program Earn Saint Andrew School a 5% credit off of your qualifying school supply purchases at Office Depot.
Shop in store,
phone: 1(800) GO-DEPOT or online www.officedepot.com.
Our ID# is: 70012191.
Target - Take Charge of Education Apply and get approved for a Target REDcard.
1. Visit www.target.com and type "Take Charge of Education" in the search box.
2. Select "Take Charge of Education" from the search results.
3. Select "How It Works" from the blue menu
4. Then, look for the red "ENROLL NOW" button.
5. DO NOT ENTER SCHOOL NAME and ZIP CODE: Scroll down and enter our school ID# 2746.
6. Enter your personal information, then "Complete Enrollment" and you’re done!
7. Now a contribution of up to 1% of your purchases will be donated to Saint Andrew School.
Visit www.target.com and type "Take Charge of Education" in the search box.
Family Dinner Nights Once a month our school community gathers at local restaurants share in good food, fun and community spirit.