October 31, 2019
- Halloween Assembly in the school yard (8:15 AM)
- Halloween class parties (Times will vary depending on each class)
- Minimum Day Noon Dismissal (No Camp Tiger)
Students may wear costumes to celebrate Halloween, but they must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Costumes must be consistent with Christian Values and common-sense modesty
- Students may not dress up as a faculty or administrator without their consent
- No dressing up as a “public school student” (NO free dress)
- Use of jewelry should be consistent with school policy
- No masks that cover the entire head are permitted
- Masks/hats should be removed during class
- Any students with inappropriate costumes or props may be sent home immediately.
- Students who do not choose to dress in a Halloween costume will wear a “regular day” uniform to school.