Applications for the upcoming school year become available the first business day after Christmas break.
Application packets may be picked up from the school office, Monday through Friday, during regular business hours or downloaded from our website. Our office hours are Monday - Thursday from 8am-3pm, Fridays from 8am-12pm.
Apply online here
To apply to St. Andrew Catholic School, parents must submit the following required documents with a completed application:
- Student/Family questionnaire
- Signed authorization for the release of records
- A copy of the Birth Certificate
- A copy of Immunization Records
- A copy of the Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of First Communion certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of most recent report card (for grades K-8th)
- A nonrefundable application fee of $75 per child or $125 per family
Once the application is submitted, the child is scheduled for an assessment appointment. After the assessment, a Final Interview with the Principal is required to finalize the process.
Final decisions for admission are made according to the following criteria:
- Registered and active St. Andrew parishioners
- Sibling of student already enrolled at St. Andrew Catholic School
- Catholics registered in another parish
- Academic and social readiness
Age Requirements for our Early Childhood Learning and First Grade:
- Children entering Pre-Kindergarten 3 must be 3 years old by September 1st
- Children entering Pre-Kindergarten 3.5 must be 3.5 years old by September 1st
- Children entering Transitional Kindergarten must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st
- Children entering First Grade must be 6 years old by September 1st